Wine and gastronomy along the Costa Brava medieval towns
Walk through the old downtown and the narrow cobblestone streets, stand in the squares under the old stone arches where in past the inhabitants traded their goods. Hear the sound of church bells while you behold the impressive watchtowers and walls and allow yourself to feel the fierce and harsh history of these towns from the middle ages.
Come along with us as we visit these middle age towns and feel the history that they have to offer. Together we experience the beauty of Costa Brava, visiting one of its iconic fishing towns.Taste the gastronomical gems of the areas and visit a local wine cellar too. We’ll venture through some vineyards and then enjoy the D.O Empordà wine region has to offer.
Depending on the availability of each of the activities that take place during our tour, we reserve the right of choosing one similar activity instead of another.
This tour is quite flexible, depending on the occasion, we could offer other options, as well as some time on your own.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Visit to local winery
- Local guide & sommellier
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Tasting of 7 wines
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Costa Brava, Costa Brava, Province of Girona, Catalonia
We start the tour with a winetasting where we will be introduced to the history of the region with a nice view of course. Afterwards, we visit a fishing village, with its characteristically white buildings standing by the beauty Costa Brava. We are going to enjoy the lunch at a local restaurant with local cuisine, visit a medieval town and finally a winery, where a winetasting awaits for us
Departure Point :1: Plaça de Sants, Barcelona, Spain
2: Plaza Catalunya, Plaça de Catalunya, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.