Wine and History Tour to Villany and Pecs from Budapest
Travel Hungary’s first official wine road on this private guided tour from Budapest. The Villany-Siklos wine route is home to some of Hungary's most famous Hungarian wines and is filled with centuries of history. Visit the nearby Pecs, which is rich in sites of historical and cultural interest, as well as the medieval Siklós Castle, before being our guest for a wine tasting in one of Villany's many famous, prizewinner cellars.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Pasha Gazi Kassim Church of Gyertyaszentelo Boldogasszony
- Entry/Admission - Gere Attila Pinceszete- Winery
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Siklos Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pecs Cathedral, Szent Istvan ter 23., Pecs 7624 Hungary
One of the most beautiful churches in Hungary, the chatedral of Pecs, rebuilt in splendid neoroamesque style was founded in 1010.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Siklos Castle, Vajda Janos ter 8, Siklos 7800 Hungary
A splendid, restored medieval castle, played an important role in the Hungarian history during the Turkish times. The castle renovated in renessaince-gothich style was scenery in an iconic tv serie in 70's.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: National Theatre of Pecs, Perczel utca 17., Pecs 7621 Hungary
Built at the end of the 19th centruy Pecs Theater is a landmark of the city's downtown.
Stop At: Mosque of Pasha Gazi Kassim Church of Gyertyaszentelo Boldogasszony, Szechenyi ter, Pecs 7621 Hungary
One of the oldest Turkish monument in Hungary, still preserving its Ottoman architecture, but turned into a Christian church in the 19th century.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gere Attila Pinceszete- Winery, Erkel Ferenc utca 2/a, Villany 7773 Hungary
Villany's cellar row offers a lot of opportunity to taste the famous local wines of Hungar. You are our guest for a winetasting in the village!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
any hotels, accomodations, ports, railway stations or agreed place in Budapest can serve as pick up point
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.