Wine and olive oil tasting & farm tour
Colle di Bordocheo is nestled in a beautiful panoramic location on the hills of Segromigno in Monte.
We are an organic farm that produces wine, extra virgin olive oil and welcome who wishes to discover and savor the beauty of this enchanting corner of Tuscany.
Our locations are truly stunning, offering stunning views across the valley and extraordinary sunsets. Our guests can enjoy walking tours in the garden, having typical vineyards and olive groves, starting with the tasting of wine and olive oil.
It’s A FAMILY HISTORY! We will be glad to tell your during your visit
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Tasting of our extra virgin olive oil and our 5 wines (2 white - red 2 - 1 dessert wine) accompanied by local products: bread, focaccia, cheese and biscuits.
What's excluded :
- For first we will go for a short walk to let our guests admire the landscape and understand a little bit more about our area. Than, in the panoramic room offering sweeping views of the surrounding area, we organize tastings of our wines and our olive oil. The experience in the production and production of oil and gas, through the in-depth explanation of the region, as well as the various phases of production. During the tasting, we will try to help you understand how we work and share the history of our farm.
• Tuscan bread with extra virgin olive oil, olives in brine
• focaccia, pecorino, bruschetta or focaccia with cherry tomatoes
Departure Point :Via di Piaggiori Basso, 123, 55012 Capannori LU, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.