Wine and Tapas Guided Tour in Madrid
You will discover here hidden spots with atmosphere, dishes with a history, and diverse types of wine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Visit 4 Bars
- Wine and Beer included
- Food is included.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Santa Ana
What's excluded :
- Cocktails and mix drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Santa Ana, Madrid Spain
Meeting point is at Lorca’s bronze statue. In front of the theater. Then we will start our tour with the first restaurant.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Santa Ana Square – Lorca’s bronze statue. In front of the theatre
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for serving wine is 18 years
- This is walking tour and moderate amount of walking is involved
- Your guide will speak English and Spanish
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.