Wine Country Farm to Table Bike Tour
Daily guided wine country bicycle tours include local professional cycling tour guide, locally-sourced farm-to-table picnic lunch, wine & olive oil tasting, as well as bike rentals. Our guests have been enjoying the personal touches and first class service of a European cycling excursion without the hassle of international travel since 2005.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local Tour Guide
- Local Knowledge
- Current Model Year Bicycles
- Wine Tasting
- Olive Oil Tasting
- Lavender Farm
- Beautiful Scenery
- First Class Service
- Since 2005
- Farm-to-Table Picnic lunch
- Only Tour Company Located in the Wine Country
- Vehicle Mechanic Support
- Los Olivos
- Santa Barbara
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a leisurely guided bike ride through the Santa Barbara Wine Country. Meet your tour guide at our retail store in the village of Solvang at 9:00am. You depart shortly after and roll past local apple orchards, pastoral farms and picturesque vineyards before olive oil tasting in the quaint town of Los Olivos. This tour visits a lavender farm where you will learn how fresh lavender is pressed into oil. Enjoy a Farm-to-table lunch sourced from the local farmer’s market consisting of a seasonal, heirloom organic salad, an artisinal charcuterie cheese plate, fresh local fruit and a homemade french baguette. Lunch is followed by wine tasting. Vehicle support available to transport wine & olive oil purchases.
Your your continues after lunch past bucolic vineyard land and oak-studded countryside before arriving back at our store in Solvang.
Departure Point :Solvang, CA 93463, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free options available, please advise at time of booking.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.