Wine hike for connoisseurs
On this wine tour, you will get to know one of the typical landscapes of Tenerife, which has been characterized by winegrowing for centuries. We drive to the wine growing region Icod de los Vinos. The special climatic conditions and the characteristic volcanic soil promote optimum soil conditions for winegrowing.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting and Canary Islands. Eat. 10, - €
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Guancha, La Guancha, Tenerife, Canary Islands
In a hidden wine bodega of a small family business, where the culture of wine cultivation has been cultivated and maintained for more than five generations, we enjoy the homemade food and wine.
Canarian wine tasting and delicacies typical of the island (€ 10 per person).
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :El Pinalete, 38449, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up takes place near your hotel. Please call us on your arrival.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Av. Villa Nueva, 1, 38440 La Guancha, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.