Wine, Honey & Olive Oil of Solta Island - Tasting Tour
Because of its climate and geographical position, soil and sunny days Šolta Island is famous for its olive oil, wine and rosemary honey. Lets visit the Island premium producers and taste their unique products !
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Olynthia Natura
- Entry/Admission - Tvrdic Honey
What's excluded :
- Ferry tickets to/from Solta Island
- Šolta is famous for its charming villages, untouched beauty and its world-famous olive oil—including a Šoltanka variety that only grows here!
Because of its climate and geographical position, soil and sunny days Šolta is also famous for a variety of grapes called Dobričić that has been traced to one of the ancestors of Plavac Mali and for its famous rosemary honey.
We are going to visit Islands best producers ,to see what they are doing and taste the products they offer with great passion.During this tour we are going to visit: Olynthia Natura ,Tvrdić Honey and Purtic Wine.
Olynthia Natura is famous for its varietal and flavored olive oils . You will like short factory tour and guided Olive Oil Tasting. This company can ship the products you buy worldwide.
Purtic Family produces white and red wine for lot of generations. Tasting 2 wines in amazing courtyard of their family stone house in the middle of the old dalmatian village is an unforgettable experience.
Our next stop is visiting Tvrdić Family at their beautiful estate overlooking the sea.They will proudly present to you their products and you will learn why rosemary honey from Šolta is considered to be one of the worlds best .
At the end of the tour we drive you back to the Rogač ferry port. Your free time before departure to Split, can be used for lunch in the nearby restaurants or for swimming in the crystal clear sea.
Departure Point :Split Ferry Port
Return Detail :Rogač Ferry Port
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ferry leaves from Split 1 hour before the tour starts
- Different options to go back to Split
- Free time for swimming
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Private tour with stuff providing maximum attention to COVID-19 safety measures. Activities take place in less populated areas and without crowds.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.