Wine Lovers - Punta Wine Experience
The Wine Experience is the Pioneer of Wine Tours in Uruguay and have been Number 1 on Trip Advisor for 10 years running. This is the most popular tour in Punta del Este and was designed specifically for Wine Lovers that like wineries off the beaten track. You will get introduced to Uruguay's flagship grape, Tannat - which is now known as the healthiest wine in the world. We have chosen a small winery, who besides wine makes artisanal cheeses, bread, cured hams, jams, honey and dulce de leche (caramel) and grappa, which they are famous for. We always keep in mind that you have travelled from afar to experience something special. Together with my small team, our goal is to make it as personable as possible (like hanging out with a new friend). We see ourselves as ambassadors of this beautiful country and see it as a privilege to show you the best of what's around. You came to the right place. We can't wait to meet you and share this experience :)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit a Small Boutique Winery off the beaten track
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Complete tasting of many wines
- Homemade cheeses and bread
- Learn about the Tannat grape, Uruguay's flagship grape
- Taste new and interesting wines
- This is more of a private, intimate, educational experience
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Punta del Este, Punta del Este, Maldonado Department
Tour starts in Punta del Este, so we will take a drive through best parts.
Pass By: Playa Brava, Vaz Ferreira #33 y Barranca Abajo Edificio Scorpio, Punta del Este 20100 Uruguay
Drive along the Playa Brava coastline through many neighbourhoods.
Pass By: Puente De La Barra, Ruta 10 y arroyo de maldonado, La Barra, Maldonado 20001 Uruguay
Driver over the famous wavy bridge on entering La Barra.
Pass By: La Barra, La Barra, Maldonado, Maldonado Department
Get to know La Barra on route to the winery located in the countryside of La Barra.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Punta del Este Port
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is perfect for those arriving by cruise ship seeing timings are up to 4 hours
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We will avoid large crowds!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.