Wine Maker Class at Bahama Barrels
Learn to blend your own wine at one of the most unique experiences in the Bahamas. Come visit the oldest Church in the Bahamas to taste wines from across the globe, learn the entire grape-growing season and wine-making process.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Wine Blending
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from Graycliff is NOT included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bahama Barrels, West Hill Street, Nassau New Providence Island
Become a wine maker for a day. Learn to blend your own wine at one of the most unique experiences in the Bahamas. Visit our historic Chapel and be taken to another time to taste wines from around the globe, learn about the grape-growing season and wine-making techniques that make wines distinct.
Guided by a California winemaker with nearly 20 years of experience, you will learn the nuances of wine tannins, acidity, balance and finish. Continue your experience by mixing and blending the varietals to create your very own bottle of wine, bottled with your own label to memorialize your visit to Bahama Barrels at Graycliff.
Departure Point :Bahama Barrels by Graycliff, W Hill St, Nassau, The Bahamas
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.