Wine Making Experience and Gourmet Dinner at a Boutique Winery in Tuscany
A special WINE MAKING EXPERIENCE, fun and ecucational for everyone, will let you understand how different varieties of pure wines are blended to obtain the final complex wines, each one with a peculiar bouquet of scents and flavours.
With a 25 minute ride, a comfortable van will shuttle you to the green and beautiful rolling hills of the Chianti Wine Region, in the Tuscan countryside.
Once there, a wine expert will welcome you and take you for the ancient cellar visit, still used today for wine production. The sommelier will explain the sophisticated techniques of wine making and teach you to distinguish the different and various scents and flavors that each wine presents.
After the demonstration, you will become the enologist, creating your own personal wine blend.
You will then be served dinner, while you will learn the basics of pairing different wines with specific dishes and the region's finest olive oil with typical unsalted Tuscan bread.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip transportation from Florence with Mercedes Minivan
- Guided visit of the winery cellars
- WINE MAKING EXPERIENCE - create your own personal wine blend!
- Tasting of 5 different Tuscan Wines (including a sweet typical wine) and Tasting of Tuscan Olive Oil
- Gourmet dinner at a boutique Winery
- Suitable for vegetarians (please inform us in advance)
- Wine Maker Certificate
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- A special WINE MAKING EXPERIENCE, fun and ecucational for everyone, will let you understand how different varieties of pure wines (from Sangiovese, Canaiolo grapes etc.) are blended to obtain the final complex wines, each one with a peculiar bouquet of scents and flavours. You will then be served dinner, while you will learn the basics of pairing different wines with specific dishes. You will enjoy 4 different wines, including Chianti and Supertuscan -from the estate-. Plus, a sweet typical dessert wine.
• Local charcuterie and a cheese selection. - cold-cuts (like typical prosciutto – Tuscan ham – and salami) and cheese paired with different jams and balsamic vinegar
• First course with pasta
• Peposo - Traditional meat dish
• Cantuccini e Vin Santo - Typical almond buiscuits served with sweet wine
Departure Point :Florencetown - Booking Office, Piazza Mentana, 2, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (vegetarian menu available on request).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.