Wine Paired Lunch for Food & Wine Lovers!
The Wine Experience pioneered Wine Tours in Uruguay back in 2011 and we are very proud to be Number 1 on Trip Advisor for 10 years running. We have designed this unique experience specifically for Food & Wine Lovers, who love to escape the city and taste delicious food as well as new and interesting wines. We have arranged for the owner or winemaker to receive you for a more private, personal and educational experience. You can't leave Uruguay without tasting its famous grass-fed meat, which will be paired wonderfully with Uruguay's flagship grape, Tannat.
We always keep in mind that you have travelled from afar to experience something special. Together with our small team, our goal is to make it as personable as possible (like hanging out with a new friend). We see ourselves as ambassadors of this beautiful country and see it as a privilege to show you the best of what's around. You came to the right place. We can't wait to meet you and share this experience :)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private or Small Group Wine Tour
- Get to meet the Owner or Winemaker
- Wine Paired Lunch
- Wine Tasting
- Private Driver/Guide
- Hotel or Port pickup and drop-off
- Number 1 on Trip Advisor for 10 years now
What's excluded :
- - Get to see the best parts of Montevideo on route to the winery
- Guided by a local guide, who is familiar with the area
- Visit a small family winery dating back to early 1900's
- Taste local dishes and be familiarized with Uruguay's famous grass fed meat
- Opportunity to taste Tannat which is the flagship grape of Uruguay
- Strong focus on wine education and history of Uruguay
- Number 1 on Trip Advisor for 10 years running!
• Rambla de Montevideo, Montevideo Uruguay
• Ciudad Vieja, Pza. Independencia 832 Piso 1, Montevideo Uruguay
• Mercado del Puerto, Perez Castellano, Esquina Com Rambla 25 de Agosto de 1825, Montevideo Uruguay
• Canelones Department, Canelones Department
• Seasonal starters to choose from
• Uruguayan grass fed meat or alternatives - Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free options
• Seasonal desserts to choose from
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Puerto De Montevideo, 11100 Montevideo, Montevideo Department, Uruguay
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We avoid larger groups!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.