Wine pairing masterclass with Spanish high-cuisine dinner
Discover the richness of Spanish cuisine, while you learn about some of the most delicious wines in the world, in an unforgettable night.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Enjoy a unique dinner with a food & wine pairing masterclass provided by a wine educator. You will experience a 4 or 5-course meal, depending on the selected establishment. The general structure of the dinner is 2 appetizers, 1 light first-dish, 1 main dish, and a dessert). The pairing will consist of 4 different wines: a “Generoso” (“fino” or “manzanilla”) for the appetizers, white wine for the first course, a red one for the second, and sweet wine (sparkling or still) for the dessert. None of these wines will be an entry-level wine and each one will be representative of the areas they belong to.
The chosen establishments will be premium casual and fine-dining restaurants and will offer different local Spanish cuisine (Basque, Navarre, Castilian, Andalusian, Catalan, Galician, Valencian, etc.), at your choice.
• Galician octopus - Served with potato smash
• Crashed eggs - with special french fries
• Spanish Paella - different options: seafood, mixed, etc.
• Grilled beefsteak - with different sliders
• Homemade chocolate mousse cake - Served with ice cream
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will pick you up at selected hotels. Please let us know where you are staying when doing your booking. In case you are staying in a hotel without pick up service, we will provide a meeting point.
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.