Wine Route Departure Colmar : Strasbourg - Obernai - Haut Koenigsbourg Castle
The Wine Route is a popular tourist area, and has become one of the jewels of Alsace. It winds for 170 km from north to south of the region and crosses 70 wine villages reputed to be the most beautiful villages in Alsace. Many visitors marvel at the fortified towns and villages of Eguisheim, Kaysersberg, Ribeauvillé, Riquewihr, Andlau, Obernai ...
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Chateau du Haut Koenigsbourg
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Strasbourg, Strasbourg, Bas-Rhin, Grand Est
Departure at 9:30 AM from Colmar to Strasbourg. European capital and capital of Alsace. This city is home to the seat of the European Parliament and the Council of Europe. It has a rich historical and cultural heritage and you can visit many monuments such as its famous cathedral, the Kammerzell house, the old Customs house, the boatmen's wharf, the Covered Bridges, the Rohan palace ...
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Obernai, Obernai, Bas-Rhin, Grand Est
After that, an essential stop on the wine route, Obernai : Ancient medieval city, very flowery, Obernai still has lovely old houses, as well as ramparts. It is very pleasant to visit Obernai and to stroll through its small streets and on its ramparts while admiring the colorful half-timbered houses.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chateau du Haut Koenigsbourg, D159 Château du Haut-Koenigsbourg, 67600 Orschwiller France
At last, an essential stop on the wine route, Haut Koenigsbourg. Haut Koenigsbourg castle is the most famous fortified castle in Alsace and one of the most visited monuments in Alsace. The Haut Koenigsbourg castle was completely restored at the request of Emperor William II from 1900, which makes it original and attractive, despite the controversies surrounding restoration. An unmissable monument.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Place de la Gare, 68000 Colmar, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Minivan 1/24/2020 - 10/23/2021
Berline 1/24/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 06:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.