Wine Tasting & Tuscany Countryside including San Gimignano & Volterra
Capture the essence of Tuscany with this Small Group Shore Excursion departing from the port of Livorno. Get away from the busy cities of Florence and Pisa and explore the Tuscan Countryside including Volterra and Medieval San Gimignano. Stop for a Light lunch and wine tasting in a local Farm house , all included with this great experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine Tasting and snacks in Local Farm house
- Live commentary on board air conditioned vehichle
- Pick up and drop off at the port
- Guaranteed return to the pier on time
- Professional Escort/Guide with over 8 passengers otherwise English speaking driver
- Small-group tour no more than 30 per bus with average 15 passengers
What's excluded :
- Admission fees if any
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Our Tuscany Wine tasting tour Including Volterra and San Gimignano shore excursion from Livorno port has been designed for our guests who have already visited the famous cities of Florence and Pisa, and are interested in exploring other beautiful areas of Tuscany rich in charm, history and culture.
• Acquario di Livorno, Piazzale Pietro Mascagni 1, 57127, Livorno Italy
• Cathedral of Volterra (Duomo), Piazza San Giovanni, Volterra Italy
• San Gimignano Bell Tower, Piazza del Duomo, 53037, San Gimignano Italy
• Several wine tasting with snacks
Departure Point :Porto di Livorno, Italie, Calata Sgarallino, 1, 57123 Livorno LI, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/2/2020 - 1/1/2023
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 08:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you suffer from any food allergies or intolerances please advise us .
- If you are not ready to depart at the assigned time , we cannot promise to fulfill the mentioned itinerary nor promise to extend the duration of the tour.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the the port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded.
- Your driver is not a licensed tour guide. Due to strict Italian laws and regulations in place to protect officially licensed guides, drivers can comment and explain attractions only from inside the vehicle. Drivers cannot elaborate on the attractions when they are outside of the vehicle.
- This is a shared tour and you will be expected to maintain the pace of the group.If you have limited mobility we suggest to book a private tour for your best enjoyment.
- Please be ready 15 minutes before departure time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.