Wine Tasting and tapas for foodies
Hungry for Alicante? Get a taste for local life and local cuisine with this private Alicante food tour that takes you out of the touristy restaurants. Food and sightseeing combine for a fun afternoon of exploring the city. Join an expert guide for a scenic walk around the city while tasting local delicacies along the way - what could be better?
Stroll around the narrow streets of Alicante
Sample a variety of local dishes as you walk around exploring the city.
We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Table of sausages and cheeses to share
- Alcoholic Beverages - 1 beer or sangria or glass of wine per person in each bar or restaurant. Wine tasting includes 3 glasses of wine per person
- Dinner - 4 tapas per person (1 cover per person in each bar or restaurant)
- Lunch - 4 tapas ´ per person (1 tapas per person in each bar or restaurant)
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians will have to notify you 48 hours before the date of the reservation
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza Portal de Elche, Alicante Spain
Start of our gastronomic experience in the well-known Plaza Portal de Elche. Get to know its history and enjoy the first local proposal that we prepare for you.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza Portal de Elche, 03001 Alicante (Alacant), Alicante, Spain
Return Detail :Carrer de Balmes, 1, 03004 Alacant, Alicante, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travelers. A solo traveler may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travelers.
- I case you arrive late at the meeting point advice in advance to your tour guide sending a message or via whatapp to our mobile.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.