Wine Tasting and Tapas in the ancient Town of Zaragoza
This cultural and culinary experience in Zaragoza is all about the influenced by its northern and eastern Mediterranean neighbors. The gastronomy of Zaragoza also has abundant orchards in the Ebro basin, so its excellent fruits and vegetables are present in many of its dishes. We will taste 4 wines from the 4 appellations of origin of Aragon marinated with 4 local tapas and we will discover its love of its people for its gastronomy, especially of its wines
- Meet guide at Cesar Augusto Monument.
- Guided walking tour of Zaragoza historical center.
- Stops 4 gourmet shops and Bars with tastings of local wines and Tapas.
- Chat with guide about the local lifestyle of Zaragoza.
- End of tour. Your guide will be happy to recommend activities for the remainder
of your stay.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 4 Aragonises Wine
- Snacks - 4 Regional Tapas
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Tubo, Historic Center, 50011 Zaragoza Spain
On this tour we will explore one of my favorite parts of Zaragoza, we will walk through its ancient streets to discover in them the heritage that Roman, Muslim, Jewish and Christian bequeathed us. In each place we will taste a wine of the four denominations of origin of Aragon, which are Cariñena, Campo de Borja, Calatayud and Somontano, accompanied by local products, from its best vegetables, to its best cheeses and Teruel hams. We will understand the importation of winemaking in the region.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Monumento a César Augusto, Av. de César Augusto, s/n, 50003 Zaragoza, Spain
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Plaza De España, 50001 Zaragoza, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.