Wine Tasting and Tour in an Organic Winery
Nestled 3mi (5 km) from the city center of Arezzo, you're just a 10 minute drive from this unique wine tasting opportunity. One of the 14 most beautiful wineries of Tuscany, thanks to its unique wine cellar in bio-architecture, and the 'Think Green' philosophy for a sustainable and environment-friendly production. The tour offers the chance to visit vineyards, wine cellar and taste 3 wines matched with Tuscan cold cuts and pecorino cheese. It is also possible to have lunch together with the wine tasting.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Podere di Pomaio Green Winery
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Podere di Pomaio Green Winery, Localita Pomaio 19, 52100, Arezzo Italy
Wine Taste&Tour is our personal interpretation of a wine tasting. An experience branded Podere di Pomaio that takes places in a couple of relaxing and interesting hours focused on organic quality wine and its production. Most of the experience takes place in the open air, and the tasting too can take place in the terrace garden of the winery, under the Tuscan sun (according to the weather). The experience is safe and enjoyable, thanks to the big outside area we have.
The tour is divided in 3 phases. A tour of the vineyard will introduce us to the principles of organic cultivation, a tour in the modern ECO-Green cellar, included among the 14 most beautiful modern wineries of Tuscany, will tell us more about the vinification technique and everything that is related to an organic production. We'll end our tour with a tasting of 3 wines combined with great craft food from local producers.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Podere di Pomaio • Green Winery, 19 Località Pomaio, 52100 Arezzo AR, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 year
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Table seats more than 1mt distant one to each other. Tasting tables are separate per each reservation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.