Wine tasting Asolo Prosecco at Tenuta Baron
In the foothills of the Alps, the area between Conegliano and Valdobbiadene is the toast of the Veneto. The vine-draped hillsides hereabouts produce prosecco, a dry, crisp white wine made in spumante (bubbly), frizzante (sparkling) and still varieties. Visit a local wineries for tastings to see what all the fizz is about.
You will walk in the centennial park of Villa Persicini now Tenuta Baron, and you will lose ourselves among the historic vineyards immersed in wonderful landscapes which overlooks the city of Asolo.
You will learn the secrets of the winemaker and visit the aging cellar with the oak barrels dug in the hill. You will then enjoy a guided tasting of famous sparkling Prosecco wines, white wines and red wines starting from the famous Asolo Prosecco DOCG.
You will taste a total of 4 wines paired with local "grissini", extra virgin olive oil and delicious local specialties. You can then buy the winery products directly at the company shop at discounted prices.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - you will have 4 wines paired with local food and extra virgin olive oil
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tenuta Baron Winery, Via San Pio X 17, 31010 Fonte Italy
Tenuta Baron is specialized in producing fine sparkling wines such as famous Prosecco.
Departure Point :Via S. Pio X, 17, 31017 Fonte TV, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.