Wine Tasting, Dinner and Cooking Class Under the Sunset
Visit a winery in Montalcino where you will learn how to make pasta, the pride of Montalcino’s tradition, and you will taste the legendary Brunello di Montalcino!
Knead local flours to make out of them, the most traditional pasta of the land: the "pinci"!!
Making "pasta" here with us is like doing a little magic !!
Eggs and flour, a pinch of salt and… the art of the "housekeeper" will do the rest.
And… while the mixing rests, a visit in the wine cellar will allow you to dip into the most authentic traditions and get to know the history, the productive secrets, the people that have made Montalcino and its territory "prestigious" in the whole world.
At the end, during sunset, take a seat with the producer and taste with him the homemade pasta with other dishes of the local kitchen prepared by the wise hands of Anna, accompanied by a tasting of 5 wines
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Visit a winery in Montalcino where you will learn how to make pasta, the pride of Montalcino’s tradition, and you will taste the legendary Brunello di Montalcino!
• The tour include:
Pick up and drop off at the meeting point at ARTEMISIA VIAGGI office in Via Circonvallazione n° 3
Transfer by car or Minivan MERCEDES (8 seats)
Multilingual Driver/tour leader (Italian/English)
home made pasta lesson
Dinner with 4 courses menu
tutored wine tasting of Chianti, Igt Poggio Apricale, Rosso di Montalcino, Brunello di Montalcino and Brunello di Montalcino Riserva
• tipical tuscan appetizer
• Home made pasta with tuscan sauce
• meet and vegetables
• tipical tuscan cakes
Departure Point :Via della Circonvallazione, 3, 53024 Montalcino SI, Italy
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.