Wine tasting experience in Tuscany: half day minivan tour from Florence
Are you considering visiting Florence and Tuscany, don’t miss your chance to visit also the famous Chianti Wine Region! This fabulous area full of hills, beautiful wine and amazing colours is only a half hour drive away from the city and in only one afternoon you will be able to feel a real taste of Tuscany and try some of our best wine. Tuscany is worldwide famous for its bucolic nature, its vineyards and its marvellous hills, and that’s exactly what this excursion is about, we are going to take you to one of our most traditional wine estates where you will be able to try some of our famous CHIANTI while having a tradional wine tasting with our english speaking sommeliers who, not only will serve you several glasses of wine and offer you some local products such as Tuscan cold cuts, truffle olive oil and local cheese, but they will also provide you with a lot of information concerning the production of the renowned Italian “VINO”.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 2 extraordinary wine tastings are included in the tour, as well as some cold cuts and other traditional tuscan products
- Entry/Admission - Chianti Road
- Entry/Admission - Poggio Amorelli
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Greve in Chianti, Greve in Chianti, Tuscany
Short stop in one of the most incredible medieval villages of the Chianti countryside before or after the wine tasting. Check out the city center and enjoy a good gelato in the main square. After the visit of the village the group is going to visit two wineries of the Chianti region
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Chianti Road, Italy
During this tour the group is going to enjoy the bucolic Chianti views and the beautiful countryside, after that, they will have a wine tasting in our exclusive wineries.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Localita Poggio Amorelli, 53011, Castellina In Chianti Italy
The group will have an extraordinary experience and will be able to fully appreciate and enjoy a good wine tasting in one of our wineries, the wine tastings are included in the price, as well as a Tuscan "snack" composed by cold cuts and cheese. The wineries may vary according to the availability of the wineries.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.