Wine tasting experience, private guided tour
Starting from Milan or Bergamo we will go to the famous Franciacorta wine zone to taste local excellent wine (three kinds of different wines) at an awarded cellar of excellence, one of the best of Franciacorta area, to have a guided tour inside the cellar and the winery with a master sommelier who will explain you with passion the the rules of the process of wine making. This is a private guided tour for you only or only for your group.
per adult from
What's included :
- Franciacorta winery: transportation and private guided tour of the winery
- Entry/Admission - Castello Bonomi
What's excluded :
- The price for wine tasting of 20 eur per each person is NOT INCLUDED
- Stop At: Castello Bonomi, Via San Pietro 46, 25030 Coccaglio Italy
wine tasting and visit to the cellar
Duration: 1 hour
• wine tasting - wine tasting Franciacorta wine taste three different kinds of wine with Parmesan cheese.
Departure Point :1: Piazza della Repubblica, Milano MI, Italy
2: Cableway to Citta Alta Bergamo, Viale Vittorio Emanuele II, 64, 24121 Bergamo BG, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.