Wine Tasting from Punta del Este
Visit the "Alto de la Ballena" winery and learn about this vine plantation located in La Sierra de la Ballena, a few kilometers from the sea and Punta del Este.
Surrounded by beautiful landscapes, you will taste some of its already famous wines with some cheeses.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Transfers from centric hotels
What's excluded :
- Other expenses not specified on this itinerary
- Visit the "Alto de la Ballena" winery and learn about this vine plantation located in La Sierra de la Ballena, a few kilometers from the sea and Punta del Este. In an environment with beautiful landscapes and after touring the plantations, you will taste some of its already famous wines, among which are: Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Syrah, Viognier and the emblematic Tannat.
The tasting consists of 3 wines accompanied by breads and cheeses, which are tasted in the company of an expert who will explains you everything about their aroma and flavor. He will introduce you in a tourist and non-professional way the wonderful world of oenology.
• Punta del Este, Punta del Este, Maldonado Department
• Alto de la Ballena, Ruta 12 Km. 16. 400, Punta del Este 20100 Uruguay
• Wine tasting accompanied by breads and cheeses
Departure Point :Punta del Este, Maldonado Department, Uruguay
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note the tour needs a minimum of 4 passengers in order to take place. If this requirement is not met, you will be fully refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.