Wine Tasting: Full-Day Wine Tour in Kakheti
Visit the most popular wine related locations during your trip to Kakheti region. Appreciate traditional Georgian wine from locals and taste different kinds of alcoholic drinks .
Excursion in Telavi Wine Cellar or Teliani valley
Excursion in Tsinandali
Professional and Certified Guide
Georgian traditional wine tasting/snacks/Water
We provide insurance for our guests
Our Tour is Eco-Friendly and Sustainable
Our first place to visit is the capital of Kakheti - Telavi Wine Cellar or Teliani valley. Where we can experience the whole process of making wine.
Departure from Telavi to Tsinandali, where the residence of Prince Chavchavadze, father-in-law of a Russian writer Alexander Griboyedov is located.
In this tour you will have the opportunity to try different kinds of wines like : Tsinandali, Rkatsiteli, Saperavi (Dry and Semi-sweet) and real Geogian – Chacha.
• Telavi Wine Cellar or Teliani valley
per adult from
What's included :
- Excursion in Telavi Wine Cellar or Teliani valley
- Private transportation
- Excursion in Tsinandali
- Professional and Certified Guide
- Bottled water
- We provide insurance for our guests
- Our Tour is Eco-Friendly and Sustainable
- Wine tasting
What's excluded :
- Dinner - Dinner(Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Telavi, Telavi, Kakheti Region
At first we will arrive in the capital of Kakheti, Telavi. In Telavi were shooting the legendary movie "Mimino", which depicts a monument to Heraclius II. Walk through the historic part of the city. In Telavi you will have lunch with tasting of Georgian cheeses. Departure from Telavi to Tsinandali, where the residence of Prince Chavchavadze, father-in-law of Russian writer Alexander Griboyedov is located. The estate has luxurious English Park and collections of the oldest wines of Georgia: in the cellars of Tsinandali wines stored 40’s of the 19th century.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tsinandali, Tsinandali, Kakheti Region
Our next place to visit will be city Signaghi – the city of love. You will have walk through the narrow streets and enjoy the facades of the old center. Here you can enjoy the view from old Signaghi fortress and taste Georgian wine in Pheasant’s tears winery.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up our guest from any hotel in Tbilisi.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/22/2019 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.