Wine tasting in Bucharest Old town - bonus cheese platter
Come to a three types of wine tasting in the Old Town. You will also serve from a mixed platter of cheese, while our guide will talk about local gastronomy and best wines of Romania. From the meeting point to the wine bar you will have time to admire the streets of Old Town and listening interesting details about famous old buildings from the guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 types of wine tasting
- Cheese tasting
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The meeting point is at University Square - in front of the National Theater. The tour starts with a walk through Old Town where you will admire the historical buildings and you will receive detailed information from our guide. After we crossed on foot The Old Town, we stop at the wine bar where you will taste three types of wine and you will serve from a mixed platter of cheese. We will talk extensively about local gastronomy, best wines of Romania and any other details you are interested.
• Manuc’s Inn, the famous historic inn, important touristic and historical monument
• The Old Princely Court with The Old Princely Palace and Church of St. Anton
• Lipscani Street - here is the Linden Inn, an impressive building built in 1833
• Stavropoleos Church built in “Brancovenesc” style almost 300 years ago
• Victory Avenue – a major avenue in central Bucharest
• Old Town, Bucharest Romania
• Wine tasting
Departure Point :Teatrul Național București, Bulevardul Nicolae Bălcescu 2, București 010051, Romania
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.