Wine Tasting in Granada
Our tasting evening starts with an Extra Virgen Olive Oil tasting. Some of the worlds best varieties from the 2018 shortlist. Then we will taste four typical wines from our region. Inside this family-run grocery store we will pair them with iberian cold cuts and cheeses.
Other tasty tidbits will showcase some of the vegetables grown in the fields around Granada, sweet baby broad beans and tasty artichokes. They will definitely get your taste buds going and you will learn more about this undiscovered province.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
At an elegant restaurant taste some of the best Spanish wines paired with delicious tidbits.
From local Granada wines, to refreshing whites produced in the North of Spain. You will really get to experience the contrasts in the Spanish wine scene.
This experience offers tastiest treats such as locally grown mango and avocado in the first dish, award winning cheeses from Granada and other local specialties.
And at the end of the Wine Tasting, your guide will give you our exclusive Granada Dining Guide, with all our favorite places to eat and drink in Granada put on a handy map.
Our tasting evening starts with an refreshing white wine and local dish from the Costa Tropical, South of Granada province.
Then we will taste three other wines from Spain. Inside this elegant gastrobar we will pair them with Spanish tapas and local Granada cheese.
One of the wines we try is locally produced in the Granada region. The food is carefully paired with each wine variety to get your taste buds going and you will learn more about the different wines regions across Spain as well as local production of wines in Granada.
Departure Point :Calle Acera del Casino, 18009 Granada, Spain
Departure Time :6:45 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please let us know beforehand if you have any dieatry restrictions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.