Wine tasting in restaurant. Authentic Herzegovina Wines
Besides tours, such as winery visits, this is our main experience product. We created it so that our guests may enjoy of the local food and wine culture, learn about history of the region and taste some of the best wines Balkans have to offer. Besides tasting a range of 2 white, 1 rose and 3 red wines of different authentic wine sorts, our visitors will be served local tapas food that brings you closer to the region's wine and cuisine table culture. Local Prosciutto and a selection of Herzegovina cheeses are at focus when pairing with the wines.
All activities may be accustomed to our guests and tailor made, regarding location, wine choice, time schedule upon agreement with our Sommeliers.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - 6 wines tasted, 0.5 liter of wine, unlimited water. Local delicates in form of tapas food, prosciutto and cheese selection.
- Alcoholic Beverages - 6 wines tasted, 0.5 liter of wine, unlimited water. Local delicates in form of tapas food, prosciutto and cheese selection.
What's excluded :
All of our visitors will be in position to:
1. Meet and learn Herzegovina wines all around.
2. Learn authentic vine sorts, their history, wine making history in the region and it's progression on the timeline.
3. Blatina, Vranac, Žilavka, Plavac Mali and other wine sorts, beautifully expressed in our winemakers editions.
4. Enjoy fine local Tapas food, such as famous Herzegovina Prosciutto, variety of local cheeses and other finger food that compliment the wines at the table.
5. Piece of history in glass. Learn about Herzegovina and broader region of the Balkan peninsula and its wine, history and cuisine, and how all those are related to the Italian, Hungarian, Greek and Turkish cultures.
6. And all this, by tasting 6 different wines that wines, 2 whites, 1 rose and 3 reds, that masterfully showcase the spirit of our land and it's rich culture, here in the heart of Europe.
Departure Point :Lux Business Bar, Bišće Polje b.b. (Intera T.P, Mostar 88000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Traveler pickup is offered
We will gladly send a taxi to pick you up at your residency, weather it is a hotel or an apartment within the city area. Our wine tastings are organized in our hotel and restaurant partner venues in Mostar, Sarajevo or Banja Luka. All of the taxi services are knowledgeable in matters of Restaurant and Hotel information that you might need. So in cases of booking a taxi to reach us and attend the wine tasting, they will transport you to the place in no time. Just order a taxi trough your hotel purser's desk or let us do it!Airports
- Mostar Airport, Mostar Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/3/2019 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.