Wine Tasting in St Petersburg with Author's Dishes by Restaurant Chef
Feel the Saint Petersburg’s unique atmosphere and become a wine connoisseur on this 3-hours guided wine tasting tour. St. Petersburg people are known to be fond of good alcohol, so your local guide will help you to choose the best wines of Russia. Enjoy the atmosphere of the Russia’s ‘Northern capital’ with a cozy wine evening on a small tour with stories about the city on your way. Visit the finest restaurant of Saint Petersburg and sample the delicious author's dishes along with exquisite wines.
• Explore marvelous St. Petersburg with you own guide
• Admire the magnificent landscapes of the city
• Visit the best restaurant of the city and try author's dishes along with finest wines
• Customize your tour by choosing preferred time and places for photoshoot
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Customizable itinerary
- Friendly local guide
- Private walking tour
- Multiple start times available
- Must see and off the beaten path
- Iconic places for photoshoot
- Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
- Meeting in the hotel lobby
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (if any, depends on your preferences)
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Northwestern District
Begin your delicious journey by meeting your guide at your hotel’s lobby. Stroll the historical streets of the magnificent St. Petersburg that was a capital of the Russian Empire for several centuries. Admire the wonderful canals and crystal-clear lakes of the city while walking around the center of the city.
Choose among the most notable attractions of the city and customize your itinerary as you prefer. Arrive at the Ligovsky lane and be a guest at one of the finest restaurants of St Petersburg named Flat №162. Here you will have a scrumptious wine evening with sampling a bottle of exquisite one from the restaurant’s rich collection. Savor the author’s dishes and learn more about Russian traditional cuisine and culture.
As a city on the water, Saint Petersburg is the Russian Venice of the North. Together with the magnificent Gulf of Finland they form the legendary beauty of this city. You will walk through the downtown of St Petersburg and enjoy the evening atmosphere of the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ligovskiy prospekt, St Petersburg, Russia, 191040
Your journey leads to the restaurant Flat №162 at the Ligovsky lane. There you will experience a wine evening and sample a bottle of exquisite wine that you will choose from the finest collection.
It will be accompanied by the author's dishes made by restaurant chef, and sommelier telling about wine and main tasting traditions and rules.
The menu is also your choice, which lets you enjoy this experience with every nuance that will make your evening the best one.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Lobby of your hotel. Please provide the exact name and address of your hotel.Your guide will meet you at your centrally-located hotel, hostel or vacation rentalYou don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are serious about taking extra precautions to stop the spread of this virus by practicing regular hand washing and sanitization. We practice social distancing measures through providing private tours only.This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.