Wine Tasting in Villa Yustina
Villa Yustina team will take their time for every single visitor, so that you can fully enjoy your journey through the Bulgarian wines, culture and cuisine but also feel as at home away from home.
The Park-vineyard of Villa Yustina is a must see for its great panoramic view to the whole region but also to be within one of the most developed vineyards with 50 ha and free Wi-Fi, electricity, water for drinking, benches, picnic areas, biking alleys, BBQ zones and lot more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- In your wine tasting experience this is what you can expect:
Guided visit of the park-vineyard and farm Villa Yustina, combined with lecture about our terroir, grape varieties and history of the region.'Following the wine road' within Villa Yustina winery, combined with lecture about all the wine making processes and visiting the enoteca where the history of Villa Yustina is kept.
Meat and dairy dishes, bread and still water will accompany your wine tasting.
For the most curious people 'discussion with the person behind the bar' of any wine theme that you are interested in and opportunity to purchase wines at preferential prices. You can also purchase handmade souvenirs and gifts in Villa Yustina fan shop.
Departure Point :Ustina Village
Departure Time :Anytime between 10 am to 4pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is formal
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.