Wine tasting of Chianti Classico close to Gaiole in Chianti
"I was born in Gaiole in Chianti but I discovered the bond deep with this land after moving to Milan for work. Today the winery produces Chianti Claissico. I decided to come back to my territory and share the love for this land creating a special product!"
The type of Chianti Classico DOCG we produce is unique in its gender and it is the result of a specific kind of soil combined with the total exposure of the vineyard to the sun and the peculiarity of the present grapes, Sangiovese and Merlot. Each bottle contains all the aromas of our beautiful territory, from the wild berries to spicier notes. Ours is a genuine, handcrafted wine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Greetings at the winery by the wine hospitality manager
- Vineyard tour
- Tasting in the shop in Gaiole
What's excluded :
- With this tour you'll be greeted by the property manager and start to walk among the vineyards and the olive trees, touch the plants with your own hands. You will visit the winery and learn about the production process that leads to wine.
We will visit the vineyards and the olive grove. You will have the chance to discover the vines from which the wine and vinsanto is born. After the visit to the countryside you will have the opportunity to visit the small cellar and discover the slow process that brings the bunch of grapes to turn into wine. The harvest, the destemming, the fermentation, the racking, refining in steel and then in wood, bottling. By joining our "Adoption Programs" you may also have the opportunity to adopt a row or an olive grove that will remind you of the flavors and aromas of this land together with the experience you'll be living during the visit.
Finally you will be welcomed in our shop in Gaiole in Chianti where you can taste the wines accompanied by typical Tuscan products. The location is less than 20 minutes drive from the vineyards
• Olive oil and bruschetta
• Cold cuts with salami and cheese
Departure Point :S. Sano, 1, 53013 Gaiole in Chianti SI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.