Wine tasting of the Fabrizio Pratesi winery
The Pratesi family has been producing wine in the Carmignano area for five generations. It was Pietro Pratesi who bought the Lolocco estate in 1875 in the heart of Carmignano, where wine and oil were already produced. And in Lolocco the Fabrizio Pratesi winery produces the best wines in high-density planted vineyards. Carmignano is located in the heart of Tuscany and even the Medici recognized this small town the production of high quality wine. In fact Cosimo III dè Medici in 1716 with a Call delimited four areas dedicated to the production of quality wine, one of these was Carmignano.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - We have five wines, three of which are red, one white and one rosé. The names of the wines are the following: Locorosato, Locobianco, Locorosso, Carmione and Il Circo Rosso.
What's excluded :
We will be pleased to let you visit our wine cellar , together with a tasting of our best wines .
We have available a large glazed living room, with fireplace, overlooking our vineyards and the surrounding countryside.
Departure Point :Fabrizio Pratesi Viticoltore, Via Rizzelli, 10, 59015 Carmignano PO, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/4/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 PM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.