Wine tasting Paris Chatelet
Stephanie, Jerome, Nico, Eric or Guen, are part of the Winebnb tasters team. We have to our credit hundreds of tastings of French and foreign wines, are passionate animated by the desire to share the emotions and the knowledge around the wine. Paris is a magical place to perform these tastings.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- 4 French wines (two white and two red) will be tasted and presented with explanations on the production and vinification processes as well as a more or less extensive blind tasting training according to the desire and level of the participants!
A snack with some cold meats and cheeses is always included in the tasting!
• cold cuts and cheese buffet - cold cuts and cheese buffet
Departure Point :20 Rue Montmartre, 75001 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.