Wine Tasting Private Tour in Venice
Sample some of the fine wines the Veneto region has to offer during this private 2-hour wine tasting tour of Venice. Visit a wine bar with a sommelier to learn about Veneto wines and nibble some 'cicchetti' snacks along with the wines you taste.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Wine and food
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Venice, Venice, Veneto
Meet your sommelier guide, Cecilia, in Campo Santa Margherita in central Venice to begin your wine education.
Step into the friendly and cozy Osteria ai Pugni to learn the history of Veneto winemakers and the wines produced in the region, such as Soave, Bardolino, Valpolicella, and Prosecco. Beyond those famous wines, there is a lot more to know about this region wine history, and indeed a lot more behind the names of its best-known wines. Explore the history of the relevant wine areas, recognize flavors and aromas in your glass.
Eat some authentic Venetian 'cicchetti' as you sample wines.
All food and drink are included in the price of the tour.
Departure Point :City of Venice, City of Venice, Veneto
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.