Wine Tasting Real Agricultural Company with Lunch
Suspended over time, in the charming village of Gete, you will walk along paths to discover the vineyards of the Royal Company. A tour that will reveal much more than you can imagine and will leave you wanting to return. The path in the vineyard will guide you to the discovery of native-footed vines, cultivated a few kilometers from the sea, since 1920. Along the way, you will observe the stocks at a free foot. Rare and more than a hundred years old, with mighty and intertwined branches, they give valuable fruits with particular characteristics.
You will know the secrets of the native wines, you will discover their peculiarities and the procedures that lead from the fruit to the glass.
The Tasting begins with a visit to the centenary vineyard on a visit to the Rupestrian Chapel of the fourth century and to return to the farm visit of the cellar of exposure and production. Wine tasting at the Osteria Reale combined with typical dishes of our territory.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - B&B Reale
What's excluded :
- Royal Agricultural Company
Departure Point :B&B Reale, Via Cardamone 75, 84010 Tramonti SA, Italy
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.