Wine Tasting Tour
Experience Vienna from another point of view and get a taste of traditional Austrian wines - this is the wine tasting tour!
✓ Enjoy the wine essentials of Austria in a three hour tour
✓ Come thirsty
✓ This tour is led by a enthusiastic Gourmet
✓ Tour start is Monday, Thuesday, Wednesday and Friday 17:30pm
✓ Includes 5 glasses of wine and a ham tasting.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Discover the best grapes of Austria in the heart of Vienna
We start this tour with a wine who belongs to Vienna like the St.Stephan´s cathedral.
Our next stopp at the glamorous Palais Ferstel where some of the most interesting delicacy stores in Vienna are, we will get a variety of Austrian ham specialties and a glass of appropriate wine.
A exciting evening where you will try everything from Morillon to Grüner Veltliner .
The wine way to discover Vienna
Our next stop is the famous „Kipferlhaus“, where we will enjoy a private wine tasting with some great Austrian wines. The last visit to a restaurant rated by Gault&Millau is also part of this tour, we will get a glass of red wine from Burgenland to complete our evening.
This tour will give you a taste of Austrian wine and our way to enjoy an evening .
Come thirsty !
All tastings, including a selection of local hams and 5 classic Austrian wines, will be presented on this tour.
• Historic Center of Vienna, Vienna Austria
• Local Ham Tasting - We will try different aged local air-dried pork hams.
Departure Point :Schottengasse 3, 1010 Wien, Austria
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 16 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Vienna is safe and has no mask requirements anymore, as well there are no rules for shops or restaurants. So we are happy to provide our experiences as they were before.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.