Wine tasting tour in Kakheti region
Kakheti is one of the most beautiful and dynamic areas of Georgia, inhabited by hospitable and warmhearted people. It's the place were the Wine is rooted in the heart.The wine is a important part of The culture and history,if you have not shared at least one glass of wine with a local, Then you just have not experienced the real Georgia spirit. Come here and we will introduce you to Georgian Toasting.
per adult from
9 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour With a group
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Snacks - Morning snacks before sightseeing
- Entry/Admission - Giuaani Winery • გიუაანი მეღვინეობა
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Supra ( Georgian feast ), With unlimited wine drinkings, Cost of it is 40 Lari p.o
- Entry/Admission - Lomtadzeebis Marani
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Patardzeuli Winery, Sagarejo Region, Georgia, 28 str, 68 S5, Patardzeuli, Georgia
We do not watch the clock, neither in the morning and non in the evening. Our first stop will be at KTW Group, This one of the largest wine exporting companies from Georgia, where we will Taste some of modern wine and 10 year old Georgian brandy.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Giuaani Winery • გიუაანი მეღვინეობა, Sagarejo Region, Village Manavi, 2nd lane N10, Manavi, Georgia
We will visit a local wine factory in Manavi where you will learn the modern technology of winemaking. There, you will learn the different steps of the traditional Georgian winemaking and taste different kinds of Premium wine.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Badiauri, Badiauri, Kakheti Region
you will have a chance to bake the Georgian bread ( Deda’s puri) in a local bakery in Badiauri. Taste the fresh bread with local cheese and enjoy shots of Chacha.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Bodbe Monastery of St. Nino, Signagi Georgia
The Monastery of St. Nino at Bodbe is a Georgian Orthodox monastic complex and the seat of the Bishops of Bodbe. Originally built in the 9th century, it has been significantly remodeled, especially in the 17th century. The monastery now functions as a nunnery and is one of the major pilgrimage sites in Georgia, due to its association with St. Nino, the 4th-century female evangelist of Georgians, whose relics are shrined there.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Signagi, Signagi, Kakheti Region
The Georgian city of love, Sighnaghi is located in the eastern part of Kakheti, and is known as the City of Love. Sighnaghi was also one of Georgia’s many stops along the ancient Silk Road.
The town has recently undergone significant restoration and infrastructural improvement, rendering Sighnaghi a must-see destination in Georgia. Casino gambling, high end hotels and dining, fine wines and a stunning view of the Alazani Valley make Sighnaghi one of Georgia’s most attractive small towns.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Signagi City Walls, Old Town, Signagi Georgia
Most of Erekle II’s 4km defensive wall still stands, with 23 towers and each of its six gates named after a local village. Part of the wall runs along Chavchavadze on the hilltop on the northwest side of town, where you can enter the tiny Stepan Tsminda Church inside a tower. The best stretch to explore runs down beside Gorgasali on the northeast side of town. Here you can climb up one tower and walk along the walls down to two more.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lomtadzeebis Marani, 32–ე ქ. N, 5, Velistsikhe, Georgia
By the end of the day you will visit a local winery, where you will taste Georgian wine made in traditional way. Then you will join the feast called Supra with plenty of Georgian food and Drinkings. Evening will be accompanied by Georgian folk music and traditional dances.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from hotels and apartaments
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- It is necessary to consider: comfortable shoes, sun glasses and sun protection products.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.