Wine Tour & Tasting Setubal Region
The region of Setúbal is famous for its wines and cheeses, where you can visit the wine cellars, José Maria da Fonseca, Quinta de Alcube and a very special and rare liquor producer, Adega Lima Fortuna.
Castle of Palmela, Arab fortification of VIII sentury in which in clear days unfolds the view towards Lisbon.
Along the way, enjoy the landscape of the Serra da Arrábida where you can enjoy Mediterranean flora and fantastic views of the highlands and sea!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Departure from Lisbon towards Vila de Azeitão by the 25 de Abril Bridge, from where you can see the Cristo Rei statue and beautiful views over the city of Lisbon.
In Azeitão we will visit the Adega José Maria da Fonseca, from the 19th Century. We will visit the old wineries and the visitor will have the opportunity to know and taste some of the wines produced by José Maria da Fonseca.
Then we will visit Quinta de Alcube. Family owned by a century is inserted in the Natural Park of Serra da Arrábida. and with limited wine production, so you can not find it easily !!
We will cross the Serra da Arrábida, where you can enjoy the Mediterranean flora, with luck you can see the wild orchids, unique in Europe and fantastic views of the Serra and Mar.
Visit to the Castle of Palmela, Arab fortification of Sec. VIII in which in clear days the view unfolds until Lisbon
Last stop at Adega Lima Fortuna, producer of exclusive liqueurs, especially the famous loco Arrabidine, where you will have a show of local cheeses and sweets, in addition to buying delicious souvenirs.
Return to Lisbon!
Departure Point :Lisbon
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.