The Niagara Wine Trail, Stretching across Niagara, Orleans and Monroe counties, the Niagara Wine Trail, USA is minutes from Niagara Falls and just a short trip from the Buffalo and Rochester areas.
Situated between the Niagara Escarpment and Lake Ontario, the wine region has a unique micro-climate. This makes it suitable for the production of the types of fruit that are used to create its fine wines. We enjoy the second longest growing season for grapes in New York State.
Along with the moderate climate, the local soils are ideal for growing vinifera grapes. European vinifera wines, including Riesling, Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Cabernet Franc, Vidal Blanc and Sauvignon Blanc, thrive in the region.
Each winery on the trail offers a diverse selection of traditional vinifera style, native, late harvest and ice wines, as well as unique styles such as award-winning fruit wines, meads and ciders. There is something to please the palate of everyone along the Niagara Wine Trail
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- NY Sales Tax included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Wine Tasting Fees
- One you reserve the service and confirmed, please then Call us to confirm the details.
~ You will be picked up at your Hotel, Airport , Residence or agreed location
~ After reviewing the Niagara Wine Trail polices we will be off the the majestic Niagara Escarpment to visit 3-4 wineries or breweries. (The chauffeur will review this with you prior to you departing from your pickup location)
~Upon arriving at the Winery the Chauffeur will escort you inside where you will then meet the staff and begin your wine tasting experience. After visiting the wineries you and your party will be returned to your pickup location.
Departure Point :
All passengers must be at least 21 Years old Tour is for the Niagara Wine Trail, USA Tasting fees are additional
AirportsNiagara Falls Intl Airport, 2035 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls, NY 14304Buffalo Niagara Intl Airport, 4200 Genesee St, Cheektowaga, NY 14225
OtherNiagara Falls, NY, USABuffalo, NY, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/2/2021 - 12/21/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Niagara Falls, NY, USA - at pickup locationBuffalo, NY, USA - At pickup location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must be 21 years old and have a vaild federal, State Liscenes or passport
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In the last 14 days you have not 1. Been diagnosed with COVID-19. 2. You have not experienced any COVID-19-related symptoms, upon self check. 3. Had close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19. ~Also Vehicles are equipped with extra masks if needed.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.