Wine Tour and Tasting in Pompeii
On this 2-hour tour and tasting experience, you'll have the chance to visit with you guide the 4 hectares of an elegant winery located in Pompeii, close to the world-famous archaeological site.
Waking among historical evidences, the vineyards and the elegant structures of the winery, you'll find out more about the fascinating history of this place and of the wines produced here.
After the tour, the tasting begins. You'll be offered 5 different varieties of wine and a menu called "Antica Pompeii" (the ancient Pompeii): a menu made of traditional Neapolitan dishes and delicatessen inspired by the ancient Rome.
A great idea to spend a half a day outside of Naples during your Italian stay!
per adult from
What's included :
- guided tour of the winery
- tasting of 5 different wines
- Antica Pompeii" menu
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Bosco de Medici Winery
What's excluded :
- hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bosco de Medici Winery, Via Antonio Segni 41, 80045 Pompeii Italy
Visit this beautiful winery and enjoy a guided wine tasting!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via Antonio Segni, 43, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.