Wine tour Chianti Wineries Montalcino and Montepulciano from Rome
Plan on Tasting the Best of Chianti and Discovers wonderful cities like Montalcino and Montepulciano.
Wine is undoubtedly one of the most typical of products "made in Tuscany" and of such high quality and excellence as to be known, appreciated and exported all over the world.
When it comes to Tuscan wine, thoughts immediately fly to the area of Chianti, one of the most renowned production areas for its tradition and quality of its wines.
If you love wine, Tuscany offers the opportunity to taste prestigious labels and great vintages, often combined with other local specialities that will also delight your palate (as well as help avoid any dizziness associated to your first sips). If you are traveling without a car or prefer the idea of leaving the driving to someone else while you enjoy the flavors of Chianti then we have some suggestions for wine tasting without a car.
per adult from
10 to 11 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private multilingual- speaking tour escort and guide at your disposition.
- Pickup and Drop off with a private luxury minivan and chauffer
- Excellent Knowledge of the places where you can taste , Ice Cream, Wine, Gastronomy, Food & Drink
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Chianti Road
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montepulciano, Montepulciano, Tuscany
Montepulciano is a medieval town of rare beauty highly recommended visiting in Tuscany. The city, full of elegant Renaissance palaces, ancient churches, charming squares and hidden corners, boasts vast panoramas all over the wonderful Val d'Orcia and Val di Chiana valleys that surround it.
Montepulciano's strategic position makes it a perfect base from which to explore this beautiful corner of Tuscany; from here, you can reach the charming Pienza, the thermal village of Bagno Vignoni, the famous Montalcino and a lot of other enchanting villages in a very short time.
Just be prepared to share the town: Montepulciano has received great attention following the filming of the vampire saga Twilight sequel New Moon here and has seen a notable increase in visitors.
Piazza Grande is the heart of Montepulciano and the setting for its main events, including the barrel-racing Bravio delle Botti contest held in August every year and much more. A walk through Montepulciano is the best way to view the town and its beautiful landmarks as well as enjoy stunning views of the surrounding countryside covered by vineyards producing the famous Nobile!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Montalcino, Montalcino, Tuscany
The City of Brunello Wine
To the south of Siena is a classic fairytale hilltop town, set within a full circle of fortified walls and watched over by a mighty castle of medieval perfection. Montalcino, west of Pienza, is a beautiful village immersed in the breathtaking Val d'Orcia Natural Park, renowned all over the world for the production of its precious Brunello red wine.
The town has scarcely changed in appearance since the 16th century. Once you get up to the town, a magnificent spectacle unfolds for your eyes: rolling sunny hills dotted with yellow and red flowers, ancient oak trees, picturesque olive groves, scenic country roads winding through perfect vineyards and isolated cypress trees atop hills.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chianti Road, Italy
The Chianti Road enjoying the scenery as the Minivan enters the Chianti wine region. Arrive at a vineyard, where you can explore the wine cellar and olive grove, then sit down for a traditional Tuscan lunch comprised of fresh bread, pasta, salad, and cold cuts, accompanied by a wine tasting.
Following lunch travel onward to Montepulciano , where you'll explore the squares, cobbled streets, and medieval towers on a guided tour.
The day's last stop is Montalcino , where you will visit Cathedral Square, home to the Duomo, Baptistry, and the old Via Francigena , the main road between France and Rome .
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
B&B in ROMEIMPORTANT NAME OF HOTEL Airports
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.