Wine Tour from Kutaisi
Experience diverse aromas and taste of Georgian wine ! Georgia is considered as a cradle of winemaking. The world's oldest cultural wine was discovered in Shulaveri ,Georgia - a vintage produced 8,000 years ago. What makes Georgian wine unique is kvevri – large clay vessels used for the fermentation and storage of wine since ancient times. Each village in Georgia’s fertile valleys makes its unique wine.
per adult from
4 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour will be served by professional Guide. Comfortable Minivan/Bus provided
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Wifi on board
- Entry/Admission - Baia's Wine
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Baia's Wine, baia Abuladze Wine Cellar, Meore Obcha, Kutaisi 1000 Georgia
We will visit local winery located in Imereti wine countryside.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Road to Gelati Monastery, Motsameta, Kutaisi 4600 Georgia
Gelati Monastery, residence of Georgia's most beloved King David the Builder. 12th century monument.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bagrati Cathedral, Bagrati Street, Kutaisi 4600 Georgia
Cathedral on the hill above Kutaisi, build as a symbol of United Georgia.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.