Wine Tour of the Farm of Brintziki winery and Ancient Olympia !
Ktima Brintziki it’s located in the western Peloponnese, nearby the village Lantzoi in Ancient Olympia, the birthplace of the Olympic Games and one of the most sacred places of ancient Greece where you will start your first visit.
in 1994 Brintziki’s Family, established the winery. The vision is to create unique wines that are defined by the special characteristics of the region, famous for its vineyards. The clay soils, enriched with the moisture of the local Rivers and Creeks creates an ideal microclimate.
2012 Ktima Brintziki characterized as the first green winery in Greece. To accomplish this, multiple renewable energy sources contributed to the exploitation of geothermal energy, and the use of photovoltaic systems.
Indigenous varieties that thrive in Ancient Olympia are Roditis, Tinaktorogos, Malagouzia, Fileri, Assyrtiko (white varieties) and Augoustiatis, Agiorgitiko and Merlot (red varieties).
after the farm, you will drive back on time to the port.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water - a sealed bottle of water
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- entrance ticket to ancient olympia.
- Ktima Brintziki it’s located in the western Peloponnese, nearby the village Lantzoi in Ancient Olympia, the birthplace of the Olympic Games and one of the most sacred places of ancient Greece where you will start your first visit.
taste diferents greek cheese and and chose your preference wines in the farm
Departure Point :FILOXENIA, Πραξιτέλη Κονδύλη, Archea Olimpia 270 65, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
out site, Katakolon port is the small post office & WC, here will be your representative holding a signboard that says Jae Olympic.Ports
- Katakolon to Olympia Bus Service, Katakolo 270 67, Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2020 - 12/20/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.