Wine Tour - Wine Stories (Transfer & Lunch Included)
Discover the culinary delights of Crete from Real People.
You will be a part of their Real Life and share with them their knowledge on local products and delicacies. Be part of True Crete.
Enjoy private tasting of local wines.
Enjoy a homemade lunch at the most unique and beautiful environment
Small-group tour limited to eight people
Tailor made experience
Hotel pickup and drop-off included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop off from customers Hotel
- Transportation with Private Mini Van
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine & Raki
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Full Course Menu including wine
- Entry/Admission - Digenakis Winery
- Entry/Admission - Titakis Wines- Fabrika Wine Experience
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Palace of Knossos, Knosos, Crete 714 09 Greece
The Minoan palace is the main place to visit in Knossos (or Knossos), an important city in antiquity, with continuous life from the Neolithic years to the 5th century. It is built on the hill of Kefala, with easy access to the sea and the interior of Crete. According to tradition, it was the seat of the wise king Minos. Fascinating myths, of the Labyrinth with the Minotaur and of Daedalus with Icarus, are connected with the palace of Knossos.
Pass By: Agia Irini, Agia Irini, Crete
In the area of Agia Irini at Spilia there is the largest of the aqueduct bridges built in Crete in order to solve the water shortage problem of the Grand Castle (today's Heraklion). Through this water bridge built during the Egyptian occupation (1830-40) the water was transferred from the Fountana spring in Kounavi and from the Miliaras spring in Skalani, to the center of Heraklion, after it had been merged with the water coming through the Venetian aqueduct of Morozini.
The reason for the construction was the identification by the Egyptians of the ancient Roman aqueduct of Knossos, with an underground tunnel 1150m long, which was cleaned, opened and restored. The east entrance of the tunnel survives in excellent condition, while the west is blocked by soil. The area is ideal for a walk, as in the adjacent church of Agia Irini (Saint Irene) there is a very beautiful park with trees and benches.
Stop At: Digenakis Winery, Kalloni, Heraklion, Crete, Peza, Crete 70100 Greece
Arriving at the winery, the winemaker will take us step by step through the winery facilities; learn the local variety of grapes, and the process to become wine. A Wine Tasting of exquisite wines will take place living the aromas of the Cretan soil.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Titakis Wines- Fabrika Wine Experience, Kounavoi Irakleiou Kritis Archanon-Asterousion, Kounavi, Crete 70100 Greece
Enjoy a unique experience at the "Fabrika wine experience" by tracing the process of vinification, storage and bottling of wine in our alternative approach of the urban industrial winery.
Travel in time and space of winemaking through the open-air exhibitions with a reconstruction of a Minoan wine press and learn all about its history. Discover the process of modern winemaking through old equipment exhibits dating back to the 1950s. Walkthrough the corridors of the Concrete Village and explore the imposing tanks and their frescoes.
Taste our wines in a tasting room with a stunning view of the vineyards and olive groves of the semi-mountainous area of Peza. Our experienced sommeliers will provide a delightful wine tasting experience while you will explore the different aromas of indigenous and international varieties.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Archanes, Archanes, Crete
Arriving in a unique Private Estate full of trees and flowers, located in the foot of mountain Giouhtas . The owner of the Estate will introduce us to Cretan gastronomy by demonstrating few local recipes with few hints. Right after we will join her for Lunch with plenty of Wine and Raki.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Heraklion Port Passenger Station, Leof. Nearchou, Iraklio 713 07, Greece
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring a hat, sunscreen and light Clothing
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or Allergies at time of booking
- Spending Money in case you would like to make a purchace
- Vegetarian option is available Upon Request
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.