Wineglass Bay Day Tour
This tour allows you to see some iconic East Coast locations, all in a comfortable day trip from Launceston. Wineglass Bay is often voted as one of the best beaches in the world- don't leave Tasmania without seeing the stunning beach and coastline!
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Light morning tea provided
- Complementary WiFi on board Bus
- Entry/Admission - Wineglass Bay Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Cape Tourville Lighthouse
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Please bring your own water. There will be places to buy additional snacks
- Lunch - You can bring your own lunch and snacks with you or purchase items in Bicheno
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wineglass Bay Lookout, Road C302 Inside Freycinet National Park, Coles Bay, Freycinet, Tasmania 7215 Australia
Wineglass Bay is the highlight of the Freycinet Peninsula National Park. Admire the stunning beauty of this perfect beach from the lookout. Your 45 minute walk to the Lookout point will reward you with stunning views of the beach and the Freycinet Peninsula.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cape Tourville Lighthouse, Freycinet, Tasmania Australia
A gentle walk around the lighthouse walk will afford you with panoramic views from the cliffs overlooking the Freycinet Peninsula and the wild Tasman sea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bicheno, Bicheno, Glamorgan-Spring Bay, Tasmania
Beautiful Bicheno is a short stop for us on route to Wineglass Bay. Here we can admire and snap some of the most pristine coastline in Tasmania. You'll also have the opportunity to pick up lunch or any snacks you may require.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please confirm pick up location 48 hours prior to travel
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please get in touch via email or phone if you wish to bring a child under 7 years old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.