Wineglass Bay Explorer Active Day Trip from Launceston
Our tours offer guests an active day walking in nature while enjoying the beautiful surrounds . On this tour we Visit Wineglass Bay & Freycinet National Park with opportunities to enjoy the local seafood, ice-cream & history along the way. Tour itineraries are fast paced and active designed to fit in as much as possible into the day, including hiking, sightseeing, and many stops along the way. We do offer shorter walking options for our guests wanting an easier day out.
• Explore Freycinet National Park
• Walk to the spectacular Wineglass Bay Lookout
• Option to extend your walk to the white sands of Wineglass Bay
• Visit beautiful Honeymoon Bay
• Take in the spectacular 360 degree views on the Cape Tourville Lighthouse Walk
• Enjoy some fresh oysters from the Marine Farm
• Reward yourself with local hand-crafted ice cream or a famous Tasmanian Scallop Pie at the end of the day!
• Visit the historic town of Campbell Town and the Convict Brick Trail.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- National Park entrance fees
- Professional guides & interpretative walks
- Small, friendly groups
- We offer a Hotel pick up from most central city Hotels and Hostels
- Entry/Admission - Freycinet National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (please either pre purchase, or there will be the opportunity to purchase on tour)
- We do not offer pick ups from Air BnB’s and private residences
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Freycinet National Park, Coles Bay Road, Coles Bay, Freycinet, Tasmania 7215 Australia
Wineglass Bay Explorer Active Day Tour -
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Hotel pick ups are scheduled between 7.00am - 7.25am from select hotels and hostels in the central city area (tour departs Launceston at 7.30am)• Hotel pick ups need to be arranged directly with the tour operator prior to your departure• If pick up has not been arranged, our general pick up point is as follows: 7.15am from Hotel Grand Chancellor Launceston, 28 Cameron Street, Launceston
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to participate in tour is 8 years
- A small amount of walking is involved; a suitable level of general health & fitness and physical abilities is essential
- We provide accurate interpretation, and keep wildlife disturbance to a minimum by viewing from appropriate distances and informing our guests how to view wildlife with patience and respect. Activities are always confined to tracks and boardwalks to minimize negative impacts.
- Hotel pickup time is between 7:00am and 7:30am depending on your location. Hotel pickup is available from central city Hotels and Hostels ( no AirBnB’s). Please arrange pickup from your hotel at least 48 hours prior to departure with the tour operator.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Your safety is our priority. Tours operate in compliance with current local regulations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.