Winemaker for a Day: Tour an Organic Winery
Get ready for an amazing tour in the world of organic wine: you will visit one of the oldest organic winery together with a member of the Tili Family who will explain all the process to make a fantastic organic wine. Afterwards, you can taste all the farm products during a guided tasting where you will try 5 different organic wines of Assisi DOC and Umbria IGT. The wines will be paired with warm bruschette with organic extra virgin olive oil, a selection of cheeses and salami with jams, and local biscotti with sweet wine. At the end you will receive a certification of Apprentice Winemaker!
We offer pick up on request for a fixed price the pick up from the city center of Assisi or Spello or the Assisi train station.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Wine tasting
- Tour of the winery and vineyards included in the option of €25 for person
- Free parking
- Alcoholic Beverages - guided tasting of 5 organic wines
- Snacks - Hot bruschette with extra virgin olive oil and fresh tomatoes, a selection of cold cuts and cheeses, umbrian biscotti
- Free walking in the vineyards and olive groves included in the option €18 for person
- Entry/Admission - Tili Vini Societa Agricola
- Entry/Admission - Tili 21
What's excluded :
- We offer on request pickup and drop-off for a fixed rate
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tili Vini Societa Agricola, Via Cannella 2 Capodacqua D'Assisi, 06081, Assisi Italy
the travels will enjoy a guided tour of the winery with following a winetasting of 5 organic wines paired with bruschette, a selection of cold cuts and cheeses and "umbrian biscotti" tozzetti . For the children we offer also soft drinks and/or juices and chips.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tili 21, Via Cannella 21, 06081, Assisi Italy
We offer a guided winetasting of 5 organic wines paired with bruschette with our organic extra virgin olive oil, a selection of cheeses and salami and tozzetti. For the children we offer soft drinks and chips. To the end of the tasting they can enjoy a free walking on our organic vineyards and centuries old olive groves.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Tili Vini, Via della Cannella, 2, 06081 Capodacqua PG, Italy
2: TILI 21, Via della Cannella, 21, 06081 Assisi PG, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up on request for a fixed rate from the city center of Assisi or Spello or the Assisi Train station or local hotels. Please contact us to request the pick up.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise dietary restrictions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our staff will lead the activity wearing personal protective equipment
- Please bring your own mask - if you don't have it you will be able to buy it on site
- Social distancing will be maintained at all times
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.