Winemaker's aperitif with Tasting and Chiroubles Chew
Our Aperitifs winemakers allow you to spend a friendly and simple moment in our cellar and then outside, discovering an exceptional panorama.
A visit that allows you to understand the Beaujolaise region, its landscapes, its winegrowers, its wines and its gastronomy.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Commented tasting of our wines
- Mâchon Beaujolais
What's excluded :
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chiroubles, Chiroubles, Rhone, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
We will guide you through our vineyards explaining our working methods and the history of our region.
We will end the visit in our cellar decorated with old tools, with a commented tasting of our wines around a Beaujolais chew (sausages, terrine, cheese)
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Grille-Midi, 69115 Chiroubles, France
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.