Winery And Oil Mill Tasting Tour
Experience the real Sardinian culture visiting two farms located right one step from Cagliari, between vineyards and olive groves. Visit a family-run farm, its oil mill, have an extra virgin olive oil tasting followed by olives and other organic high quality products. Learn the wine production process through a guided tour in a winery. Taste 4 different wines accompanied by a selection of local products like bread, cheese and sausage.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Licensed Local tourist guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Small group tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Olive oil and food tastings in the oil mill: € 10 per person
- Wine and food tastings in the winery: € 20 per person
- Souvenir (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Azienda Agricola Cannavera, Via P. Dettori, 30, 09041 Dolianova CA, Italy
Here you will have a guided tour of the mill for the production of high quality organic extra virgin olive oil. Subsequently, in a relaxed and familiar atmosphere, on a green lawn with thousand-year olive trees, you will taste 4 different types of olive oil and olives, as well as other products from the farm. Cost for the tasting: € 10 per person (not included).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Audarya, Localita Sa Perdera SS 466 km 10,100, 09040 Serdiana, Sardinia Italy
Here you will learn about the wine making process, from the pressing to the bottling, until the aging in barrel. Once the tour will be finished, you will be accompanied to the tasting room. There, you will taste 4 different wines accompanied by a selection of local products such as bread, cheese and sausage. Cost for the tasting: € 20 per person (not included).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off from/to any place in Cagliari is for free.Pick-up and drop-off from/to holiday resort in the province such as Villasimius, Costa Rei, Pula, Chia, is possible by paying a surcharge for the transport of € 100 at the time of tour check-in.Ports
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Instant confirmation
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Maximum 6 people per group
- Local, professional and friendly tourist guide
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of unavailability of the farms indicated in the tour description, there is the possibility to visit a different oil mill and winery.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- - Face masks required throughout experience and transportation - Hand sanitizer available - Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.