Winery Tour and tasting in Valladolid
Discover how a fine Ribera del Duero wine is born, see where it is left to age to perfection and taste some of the different varieties. Experience the best of the winery with a tour of the facility and a tasting of 4 wines paired with local cheese.
Visit a fascinating winery placed in the backyard of a Castilian house in the tiny town of Quintanilla de Arriba, Valladolid. The vineyards are in the heart of Ribera del Duero, located on chalky-clayish soils and planted 100% with tempranillo. The winery supports and uses a sustainable practice of winemaking and viticulture taking care of both the raw material (grapes, vines) and the environment.
You will tour the winery and walk across the vineyard learning the secrets of the winemakers. At the end of the visit the staff will invite you in the cellar for a wine tasting paired with local cheese and cold cuts.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting
- Snacks - Local food tasting
- Winery visit
What's excluded :
Discover Spanish fine wine visiting a typical winery. Meet the winemakers and learn about wine production and viticulture. Enjoy an exclusive wine tasting with your friends and family.
Departure Point :Bodega Sarmentero, Av Estacion, 47, 47360 Quintanilla de Arriba, Valladolid, Spain
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.