Wines of Franciacorta - From Como
Franciacorta is one of Italy’s top wine districts and the Franciacorta Wine Route represents the core of the wine production of this region. Extending for 80 km between Brescia and Lake Iseo, this stretch of land is dotted with spectacular vineyards, charming hamlets and historic wineries that produce the finest sparkling wine. With this tour you will visit a family-run wine estate where you will learn more about the local wine-making tradition, and will access the cellars and vineyards of the prestigious Ca del Bosco, an historic producer of high-quality wines from the village of Erbusco. There will be also time for a delicious lunch by the lake to sample the delights of the local gastronomy. After a full-day exploration, your driver will take you back to your hotel.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Commented wine tasting at Ca del Bosco with visit of cellar
- Driver Escort
- Commented wine tasting in a family-run wine estate
- Lunch on the Lake Iseo
What's excluded :
- Local Guides
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Strada del Vino Franciacorta (Franciacorta wine route), Via G. Verdi, 53 - 25030 Erbusco (Bs) Presso Il Consorzio Dei Vini Franciacorta a Erbusco, 25030 Paderno Franciacorta Italy
The territory of Franciacorta, literally short France, is a section of the Province of Brescia in the Italian Region of Lombardy. Among the most respected wine producers of Franciacorta sparkling and still wines in the region are Berlucchi, Bellavista and Ca' del Bosco.
Stop At: Lake Iseo, Lake Iseo, Lombardy
Lake Iseo is the fourth largest lake in Lombardy. Here you will have a delicious lunch overlooking the magnificent lake.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Erbusco, Erbusco, Province of Brescia, Lombardy
With this tour you will visit a family-run wine estate where you will learn more about the local wine-making tradition, and will access the cellars and vineyards of the prestigious Ca del Bosco, an historic producer of high-quality wines from the village of Erbusco.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your driver at your hotel.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.