Wines of Southern Sicily - From Palermo
Located on the southwestern shores of Sicily, Menfi is an ancient town founded in the 16th century under the Spanish domination, immersed in a beautiful landscape of vine-covered hills tumbling down to the sandy beaches along the coast. This area is one of Sicily’s major wine districts and produces excellent varieties such as Nero d’Avola and Chardonnay. The tour includes two tasting sessions in local wineries to sip the best wines produced here, accompanied by delicious samples of regional products. You will also have a traditional lunch in a farmhouse to savor delightful dishes of the local culinary tradition in a very special atmosphere. After a full-day exploration, your driver will take you back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch in a Farm House
- Commented Wine Tasting in a Prestigious Wine Estate
- Commented Wine Tasting in a family-run wine estate
- Driver Escort
What's excluded :
- Local Guides
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Menfi, Menfi, Province of Agrigento, Sicily
Menfi is a town in the province of Agrigento. The town is surrounded by kilometers of vineyards and wine estates that produce the iconic Sicilian wine Nero D’Avola and Chardonnay. Menfi is an ancient town founded in the 16th century under the Spanish domination.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your driver at your hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.